Friday, November 18, 2011

Code Blue....Bernina 730

My Bernina 730(Gracie)--had a full arrest yesterday morning as I was going to embroider for a friend.....rushed it 911 to Mel's sewing center.. That's right, it didn't turn on AT ALL... no power....nothing....prayers please!
This is the hole where my baby used to live....so sad,,,



Now all I can do is sew....cut out all the pieces for my mom's Christmas present. Fabric was from Shabby Chic Fabrics. They have the most beautiful fabrics, and this one screamed, "Deanne" all over it! It will totally match her bedroom!



All that fabric yummy goodness!!!!

Although I am devastated that my BEST machine is indisposed, I did just this week receive my other Bernina 155(Daisy) and she is AWESOME!!!! A real workhorse---Theresa got to use her yesterday while we were sewing up some Christmas goodies, and she said she "purred". It's true, she sounds like she loves to sew! No bells and whistles on this one, but I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment