Quilts and memories I've had the pleasure of making!
Monday, April 30, 2012
What Made Me Happy In April
These are things that made me happy this last month: 1.A great daily motivational book:
2. One of the best books I've read in decades: Recommended by Tanesha at Crafty Garden Mom (podcast I LOVE)
3. Celebrating my husband's bday:
4. And my daughter's 21st birthday:
5. Having Lasix Surgery and now 20/20 vision:
6. Making my LAST Camry payment:
7.I am thankful that my sister, Juli is able to take care of my mom for us!
8.Making a few quilty things:
9. Buying new fabric that makes me dance:
10. Finishing a top that has been a UFO for a while:
Can't wait to see what May brings!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)