Friday, September 14, 2012

Back From Vacation

Sherwood and I were lucky enough to escape to the Bridgeport area to do some relaxing. Sherwood does a ton of fishing:
I took a few projects and was able to work UNINTERUPTED for hours: Finished the binding and label on Janet's quilt (Director at my hospital who is turning 50!) Theresa and I made the quilt this month.
Finished a few flowers for my Asian Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt:
Knitted a few rows on an autumn scarf I am making for a favorite Dr. friend:
And just so you don't think this whole trip was about fishing, I managed to buy LOTS of this fabric (that I have been drooling over) to make a queen sized quilt for our bed:
I think it's so wonderful that there is a quilt shop in the boonies where hubby likes to vacation--lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment