Friday, September 6, 2013

QOV flimsie

Finished this at 0200 while watching a taped "Project Runway". That actually helped me to keep sewing when I was tired and wanted to poop out. Now there are 5 tops at at least to the "flimsie "stage. Theresa has got her two tops quilted!

 

I am very confident that I/we can finish all of these by September 17th!!

I am also THRILLED with a necklace/pincuchion that I made using a pincushion and an old, favorite eyeglass chain. I sewed the plastic loops to the top of the heart. Now when I am at the design wall, I can be hands free and arrange and re-arrange to my hearts content!

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so which episode of Project Runway was it? If you'd like to discuss the season drop me a note. . .I love Runway!

    Your quilt top looks fabulous! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Are those 6" finished blocks? I definitely have to make one (or 3 or 100!)

    ReplyDelete