Thursday, February 5, 2015

February-----1st UFO

First UFO (project started before 1/1/2015) done for February. This is a quilt I must have started within the last few years, that I completed forgot about! It has a bunch of blue scraps from the quilt I made for Sherwood back about six years ago (give or take):

Found this in the back of some drawer with the squares already seen together, so I just put it on the design wall and sewed the rows together, and viola, a flimsy ready to be put on the frame after my mom's Valentine's quilt is done being quilted!

We already decided to give this as a gift to Darkel's dad for his bday in September!

 

 

This is my UFO list that I am trying to finish this year! That's not to say I won't make other quilts or projects, but I do plan to finish these as well!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment