Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Another Quilt of Valor

This one will be a Christmas present for a family member! It's still a flimsy-64x70, so still deciding if I should border it or no...have time to decide!

 

The other QOV is still on the design wall, working on it each day...putting another diamond around it!

All the QOV I make have pieces of my son-in-law's old uniforms!

 

 

My next project is off the red, white and blue run and will be made from fabric that my darling daughter, Amanda sent to me out of the blue, for no reason (the best surprise!):

I know EXACTLY WHAT I am making with these!!

Also got this bundle from Amanda as well!

This last Facebook post from her was very uplifting for me!

 

And her beautiful text:

 

Love my sailor!

Also got new pictures of my 2 great niece and nephew with the quilts I made for them-they are getting so big:

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment