Friday, September 2, 2016

Waywo

We gave Daeve the baby quilt since we will not be seeing her at the shower ( out of town)!

 

She loved it! Yah!

Working on:

My quilting bff, Theresa just became granny of boy#2, Gavin, so: gifts from Auntie Jo:

 

Hubby bought me two "sewy" night shirts!
 

LOVE THEM!

Still plugging along on my Anniversary quilt!

I also started this Halloween wall hanging that I have been wanting to make for years! I just need to add borders now!

Appropriately named "Any Witch Way"

Needs borders and quilting!

Will be going on vacation-where we are there's no cell, no computer access, no TV- luckily electricity in our cabin! Plan to finish this quilt and a few others!

Sew, Sew Sew.......

I'm packed up!

The dogs sense something.....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment