Monday, May 8, 2017

Janeene turns 60

I was finally able to give my eldest sister the quilt I made for her 60th Birthday!
We celebrated on her actual birthday by going to Koki's, her favorite teppan place!

Today, most of the family gathered at The Yardhouse!































-











As we left the restaurant, this lovely rainbow was waiting for us:



















Got home and saw this picture sent to me by my daughter, Melyssa! She is already using the Cherry Blossom Basket I made for her as a mobile diaper station:






Made it home to have time to sew up one more block for my "Anniversary Quilt" that I have been slowly plugging away on for years-this is a quilt I hope to put into a quilt show when I finish:







JoEllen





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment