Monday, July 25, 2011

I Hate When This Happens

So, I was having a fantastic quilting day...nothing but time on my hands...rolling along, singing a song.....and then:


Now, if all the squares are the same size, how in the world is this row so uneven? Yikes, looks like I've got alot of ripping out to do, but as they say:

"As you sew, so shall you rip"

So, being discouraged about that, I decided to cut the squares for my brother-in-law's 50th bday quilt. Put that together and realized......not enough contrast:

Well, that was a big bummer. I will have to go to JoAnn's to get a darker color.

So, when all else fails, and you are feeling discouraged, what do you do? Rely on an old trusty pattern that is failproof. So I whipped up 3 cosmetic bags, forgot to take a picture of the Dallas Cowboy one that I gave to Tony (my youngest daughter's boyfriend).




No comments:

Post a Comment