Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Shower

I will be attending a baby shower today! My niece, Sara, is having a son named Ryder. He will be the first baby from all my nieces and nephews!Also first great-grandson, first grandbaby, first grand-nephew!! WOOHOO!! We haven't had new baby goodness in our family for a long time! Can't wait to hold him!

I made a few items for Ryder:
Bibs and burp pads:

Also made him a ribbon blankie:

Personalized:

That red MINKY is so soft. I had worried about how slippery it is to work with, but as long as you pin----ALOT-----it goes together well!

Also made my first crib sheet: EASY PEASY:
I made batches and batches of chili:

The decorations for the shower are:
So I made these:





Amanda baked up some of her yummy cupcakes:

Can't wait to get together with my CRAZY family and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment