Friday, May 11, 2012

All my ducks are in a row

Darkel and Melyssa returned home from Virginia. Darkel is now stationed in San Diego. I hope he has a LONG, LONG, LONG stay here in California!

His dad, sister and best buddies are here, and I am sure they will be happy to have him home too!

Darkel made it here from Virginia in record time----- they left Virginia at 5pm on Wednesday and drove practically straight through and landed here at 8:30pm tonight, Friday!!!

They were exhausted and really didnt want their picture taken, but I think they look wonderful!!!

 

 

Amanda was home to welcome D&M, and Tony dropped by to say hi:

 

Darkel is off first thing tomorrow to pick up his new car:

 

THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!

And where was Sherwood (you know he hates missing out on anything), but fishing was involved- he's in Bridgeport with his bud, Pete:

 

 

But he remembered to take his camping quilt I made him years ago:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment