Friday, May 25, 2012

Who Am I Kidding??

So, this month I had put myself on a "fabric diet", 'cuz God knows I got more fabric than I got hours left in my life to use it all!! And everything was going well until May 21st when I clicked on a "MAY SHOP HOP" in my email. The prices were fantastic AND I actually found shops that sell 1/2 yard cuts!!I couldn't resist!!
I have LOVED the colors in the fabric forever. It reminds me of Mardi Gras and Partying~~~
I have no definite plans for this fabric bunch, but I love the autumn colors!!
My plan for the Christmas stack of fabric is to make 2 Christmas quilts. Definitely one for my dad and stepmom and one maybe for my boss or Secret Santa pick! I guess now all I can hope for is a hundred more years of good eyesight and coordination to finish all the quilts I have plans for!

No comments:

Post a Comment