Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back from Seattle

I have been back from Seattle for a couple of days now! Back to the "grind"!

I have a WONDERFUL time in Seattle with one of my "besties", Susan. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends. And can you say-super Organizes. She investigated seattle so that when we got there, we just headed right to the sites and famous spots, no time wasted! And we had an absolute blast!

 

 

 

 

We saw THE most beautidul flower arrangments ever- with super cheap price tags!

Unlike anything i've ever seen!

We saH

 

 

Tons of dahlias and sunflowers and cabbage roses!

Also fresh seafood:

 

We took the ferry to Bainbridge Island and shopped the day away!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shopped and shopped some more:

We also took the monorail to see Dale Chihuli glass exhibit---it was so inspiring and beautiful!!

 

I loved looking at his pattern, then masterpiece!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The gift shop was awesome too! We spent time and $$ there!

This is not to mention the delicious meals we had! Alot of shrimp!

It by far was one of the best vacations I've had!

JOELLEN

 

1 comment:

  1. Looking through your photos made me relive our fun times. It was a busy, fun filled few days that I will cherish forever!!

    ReplyDelete