Friday, December 13, 2013

"The 12 Days of JoEllen"

My friend Susan decided to celebrate my bday this year by giving me a gift for 12 days in a row!

She is an AMAZINGLY creative person, as you will see!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

 

Day 4:

Day 5:

 

Day 6:


Day 7:

 

Day 8:

 

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

 

Day 12----actual birthday:

 

Yes, folks these are THE BEST quilt cookies ever....I don't even want to eat them, just stare at them!

I allowed my husband and I to share one....delicious!

Am I not the luckiest person in the world to have a friend like this?

I think so!!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you took a picture of all 12 gifts!! It was fun surprising you each day & I am kind of sad it is over!! Happy Birthday, friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday JoEllen!! I think i want this for my birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete