Sunday, May 17, 2015

A little bit of this n that

Haven't done much lately! My house has been an unusual amount of chaos! We got beautiful new wood tile floors in all our carpeted areas, so we moved out of our bedroom for about a week, cleaned out all the drawers (yuck) while we were at it, made several trips to Goodwill to donate a bunch of stuff! I had to put so much stuff in my sewing room (because of course it rained during this time) that I couldn't even move around in there or find things......but all SO worth it....what an amazing transformation:

 
 
 

 

Sherwood painted our bedroom a beautiful shade of Carribean blue and the tile and new drapes went in!

And our bathroom (the room that started it all) was tiled-both the floor and baseboards!

I'm in love with this new flooring!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment