Sunday, May 3, 2015

Recipient Feedback

This week I received a lot of thank you emails, cards and photos!

My sister, Jessica had requested a runner and "something to hold her reading glasses in,so I made her a tissue box with pockets---in "beach themed fabric"per request:

 

My daughter, Amanda sent a photo with her friend's baby boy Nathaniel! I made him a ribbon/Angels/Raider blankie:

 

 

And here's MY baby holding him:

 

Also, a great thank you and picture of the aprons I embroidered for a friend's business,

The Day...Your Way, an event planning and awesome company to facilitate (and more) your special occasion!

 

Also a beautiful card from my co-worker for her special birthday:

 

Don't you just love friends and loved one's who actually acknowledge their gifts....I do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment