Sunday, July 12, 2015

On a roll!

Had a great time this weekend sewing and finishing projects:

A donation quilt:

 

 

A cosmetic bag for an RN at work who loves owls:

And a "yo Yo GabaGaba"/monsters Inc quilt for a friend at works daughter,

 

 

The dogs on their new beds:

 

Christie sent a picture on July 4th of her and her family enjoying her birthday quilt:

And My Amanda sent me a picture with her new Tablerunner on her dining room table:

 

As far as the "Tumbler Leaders and Enders Quilt", I got carried away and sewed all my tumblers into pairs! I had to steal some more triangle white fabric from Theresa and I still need more! I got a pretty good start tho! I want to make this into a queen sized quilt! So far I gave over 500 pairs! I really had a good time with my scraps, it was fun to reminisce about other quilts these fabrics were in!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! It's so nice to find the time to get some sewing done. I would love for you to link up to the Stitch It, Blog It, Share It Link Party Sunday nights at 7pm at BehindtheSeamsSewing.com.
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete