Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Years Eve Day 2016

I am SO looking forward to ringing in 2017! 2016 was a challenging year for our family. My sister was diagnosed with ALS in January, my youngest daughter was diagnosed with thyroid Cancer and had a total thyroidectomy and radiation, then my husband was sick!

We are welcoming 2017 with open arms, but not leaving anything to chance, I have made our New Years Eve Soup with black eyed peas (for good luck)!

I have been longarm quilting all day today, and finished 2 quilts (all that is left is binding!)

I have a New Years Goal to finish 3 quilts and a special sewn gift for January 9th and it looks good that I can keep that resolution!

 

 

I have also collected the spools I used during 2016...I don't know why...just curious...20 spools!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment