Thursday, March 16, 2017

Virginia March 2017

Got to go visit my daughter in Virginia for a week! I had a GREAT time!

This is the first picture with my daughter where SHE is in scrubs, and I am in normal clothes!

We went looking at model homes, as Melyssa and Darkel will most likely be buying a home soon! They were LOVELY...

 

 

Of course, I set up my sewing space: MElyssa was kind enough to get her sewing machine out of storage for me!

Went to Crackle Barrel for breakfast (don't have these where I live)...yum!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shopping at the outlets 90 mins away from Melyssa's home: SCORED a Brighton purse I have had my eye on for months....and Melyssa paid half!!
 
Got mani and pedis:
 
Bought and assembled a crib:

 

 

 

Made cookies with their anniversary date: looked much better before baking!

 

Melyssa INSISTED I go to a quilt shop before I left! Found many treasures....and fabric for AUNTIES diaper bag!

 

Do I look happy or what?

And our last meal together was AWESOME, by the beach!

BUT THE BEST THING WE DID WAS FIND OUT THE BABY'S GENDER:

 

Kali Miyoko Johnson!

Grammar Jo is SO happy!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Little girl! Great trip mama! Can't wait to have another one with Kali in tow next year when Darkel is deployed again. I'll need the help! You can babysit while I work overtime for a whole week! Or two! ;-)

    ReplyDelete