Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Stay/Vacation

My honey took me on a stay/vacation this weekend! It's really hard to know what to call it. We didn't go far away, but far away enough so that it felt like we were!

We stayed at the Marriott Bayview in Newport Beach!


We did alot of this:

I did a little of this:


We took a walk along the pier at sunset and ate at a great Italian restaurant along the boardwalk.





And Sherwood even managed to take a picture of the both of us that I LOVE----if you knew how picky I am about my photo, you'd realize what a feat this is!



And the cherry on top was that when I got home this was waiting for me. A present I ordered from all the Christmas and Birthday money I saved (plus a small loan from hubby :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ME!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment