Sunday, March 30, 2014

2 Flimsies

Finally feeling well enough to have some extended sewing time! Listened to an old Ellen Degeneres and Jerry Seinfeld DVD, and sewed away!

Finished this leader/ender quilt. I have no person in mind to give it to rifht now, but I am sure something will come up and I will be ahead of the quilt giving game!

I have decided to put Hello Kitty borders on it, as some of the scraps I used were from Hello Kitty material.

 

 

The next quilt that got to the flimsy stage is a quilt that I thought would br queen size for our bed, but I lost interest in it with the "celery" solid. I fortunately bought enough charm squares to make a whole new quilt, plus shams and a couple of pillow cases. I just need to find a better color to go with them. I also made enoigh of these blocks for a donation quilt!

My hubby out on a new LED lighting system on the harp or my Bernina from "INSPIRED LED"

This my Bernina with just the light it came with:

Then with the light I got from Nancy's Notions:

The both of those with my new LED:

Such a difference! I love it!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. visiting from sew many ways. Love love the top quilt you are making with Hello Kitty popping in

    ReplyDelete