Monday, March 10, 2014

Old Man River

I had a weight lifted off my shoulders today! Taught an "dual anti-platelet therapy" class today. Alot of work goes into a class, and alot of nerves before you start! I have 7 more classes to go, but today's was well received and the jitters left soon after it started! I love the people I work with!!

So I got in my sewing studio and just started chain piecing this new spring looking quilt! No phone, no TV, no radio, simply the hum of my Bernina..........HEAVEN, NIRVANA.......

 

 

 

 

And the beautiful sunset.....

 

 

 

JOELLEN

 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Glad things are going well. Can't wait to see the finished product! Happy the class is going well. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, there is so much energy going into a lecture/ teaching. You needed the simple sewing. What Bernina do you have. I'm considering the 780 to replace my 1630.
    LeeAnna Paylor lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete